Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boys and their Babies

Brock and Kyle were playing so quietly downstairs so I peeked into the toy room to see what they were doing and there they were, with their baby dolls, feeding them bottles, surrounded by all the castles, fighting guys, guns, trucks, tractors, and tools. Of course I had to run upstairs and get my camera! Such good daddies! And the cute baby. Love the outfit, probably because I gave it to her!
Love that smile!

And Happy Birthday to Aunt Kathy today! The boys were singing Happy Birthday so we quickly called her and they stopped, but both of them did say "Happy Birthday" in their own special way to her! And the Hawks WON just for her birthday, what a great present!

I had full intentions of getting MY picture taken with my kids in all their Hawk stuff, but it never happened. Kayden had dance, we went to G'pa and G'ma's to watch the game, and when we got home it was way past their bed time! So no pictures! But I did get Jack to wear his Hawkeye shirt, and he even wore it to school although he wasn't too happy about it. He walked out of his room with his arms wrapped around him to tight so you couldn't see what he was wearing. He told me he was going to do that all day so no one would think he was Hawkeye fan! Some might call that child abuse, I call it teaching my son what is RIGHT!

No comments: