Monday, January 4, 2010
Kayden's Day Off
Kayden didn't have school today due to a water main break. Jack still had to go and wasn't happy Kayden got one more day off. I told Kayden that since she was home all day she would have lots of chores to do and she got excited. She didn't realize I was joking. First she swept the kitchen and dinning room floors, then she got the Swiffer out and mopped the kitchen floor, well just the dirty spots she told me. Then she picked up the living room and put some laundry away. Then I told her to get dressed and brush her hair and teeth, so she did and she also got Kyle dressed, combed his hair and helped him brush his teeth. Then she asked for more chores. She was having fun. Some day she won't like it when I tell her to do chores!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment