Friday, January 22, 2010

Brittany singing to me

Britt loves to sing to me. She was just a singing away but by the time I got the camera ready to go, she was getting mad instead of happy. But she sure is a cutie pie so I had to share!


I got this picture before she got mad. She would really like some teeth to come in soon. She constantly has her fingers in her mouth! She'll look so big when they pop through!
The kids are so lucky, they had a 2 hour late start to school today. So this week Jack had one full day of school on Tuesday and a late start today. Kayden had a full day on Tuesday and Thursday and a late start today. They aren't going to know what to do when they have a full week next week, well, unless we get hit bad with this next storm they are predicting! Let's hope not! As you can tell, they took advantage of the last start and relaxed by the TV after taking all the cushions off the couch.

No comments: