Kayden got to cheer at the basketball game tonight for Jr. Cheerleading night. She really has a fun time doing this. Here she is with her best friend Lauren, waiting for half time so they can perform.

Of course she stood in the back row this year so I didn't get too many great pictures, but that's OK. I actually watched more this year instead of trying to tape it or snap pictures.

Doing the cheer "Bump a Rump". She was giggling so hard when they did it.

They did about 4 cheers and then did a little dance. It was so cute, and of course Kayden knew it all very well.

Afterwards, Kayden and Lauren. They had a fun night and got to sit with each other the rest of the game, which I think was the highlight of their night!

And Kayden's #1 fan, Kyle. Jack always wears his baseball cap to the games and Kyle needed to wear one too. Of course the one he picked was way to big, but he had to wear it. He's so cute in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment