Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Boys

For some reason the boys were running around the house with Santa hats on and no shirts, I don't even bother to ask why anymore! Jack asked if he could put red marker on his nose, why I asked, so I can have a red nose like Santa he responded. Glad he asked first! So I went and got my blush and put it on his nose, notice the red nose! Then he wanted a beard, I told him I didn't have anything to use so he wanted to know if he could put glue all over his face! Again, glad he asked first! No, we didn't allow that! We had to get our big red blanket and wrap it around him, then go get dad's belt and put around it to keep it up. Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out in time to snap that picture! And then there's Kyle, what a goof! He won't stand still long enough for me to get a picture! Now don't tell me this look boy doesn't look just like TROUBLE!

No comments: