Sunday, December 20, 2009

40th Wedding Anniversary Party

Today we had a party out at Danny's to celebrate G'pa Mike and G'ma Kathy's 40th wedding anniversary on December 23rd. We had a great time and were really amazed at how many people came. I think G'pa and G'ma were very touched and had a great time visiting with all their family and friends. Here is the cake before it got cut into. The happy couple: Mike and Kathy. They got married at the Justice of the Peace, so they said this was their wedding party since they never had one. They even said they should feed each other cake since they didn't do it back then.
Michelle, Kathy, Mike, Melissa and Jeff.
All the grandkids with G'pa and G'ma
I took lots of pictures for Kathy and Mike to enjoy, but decided not to post a bunch of pictures of random people that no one would really know. I am sure you are all disappointed! :-)
Glad all of the family got to make it. One of Mike's brothers and his wife were able to attend and Kathy's brother and wife, and all their kids and grandkids also came so it was great to visit with them since we don't see them very often. So we had a supper busy weekend! We really had a great time, but are ready for a few days of rest before Christmas Eve gets here!
**and thanks to G'ma Sally for letting me borrow her camera. I should get mine in 2 days! Yippie!**

No comments: