Saturday, December 26, 2009

Church Christmas Program

These are a little late, but I didn't have a camera during the kids program and I finally got them off of mom's camera to share with everyone. These are taken from the kids Church Christmas program two weeks ago. I was in charge of the program this year, my first year doing it. I was a little nervous how it would all go, and then one of our practices was cancelled due to snow, so then I really got nervous, but it went very well and all the kids did an excellent job. Here are my two super stars. Jack was Joseph and Kayden was an angel. My beautiful angel. And Kammy is standing right next to her on the left. The had to do a little dance around the shepherds. Kayden did a wonderful job!
Jack as Joseph and Madison Stief as Mary. As you can tell, they were thrilled with their parts. The had to sit for a while and looks like they got a little bored, it cracked everyone up! Jack's class also sang "Away in a Manager" and did actions to it. He did wonderful of course.
And halfway through the program, Kyle had enough of sitting with his dad in the balcony and wanted his mommy, so they came and sat next to me up in the front row. He sat very well then and enjoyed watching the kids. If you look closely, you can tell Kyle is in a costume. Jack's class was the Nativity scene, so we had Mary, Joseph, the wise men and then animals. We had an extra animal costume and Kyle really wanted to wear it, so we let him. He was adorable! Next year he could possibly be in the program! Oh my!
So, a little late on picture, but had to share since the kiddos looked so cute and did such a good job!

No comments: