Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!

If I had my camera, I would be posting a picture of the birthday boy sitting in the high chair, with a chocolate brownie with a candle on it, and Kyle singing "Happy Birthday to Doodle". Hence, no camera, so just imagine. It was cute. Brock was all smiles and Kyle was just a singing away. I believe Brock is having a good birthday even though his mommy and daddy have to work all day. I realized last night that I should have left part of his present to give him today instead of on Sunday at his party. So when I was at Walmart last night I came across a bin of plastic horses for $1 and bought a few. He was so excited to have a present to open and he loved them! But I wasn't thinking, I should have bought a couple extra for Kyle as Brock was not about to share his new toys! I quickly ran downstairs and found several more horses and everything was fine. And don't tell Kristi and Kelly, but Brock was so excited to have a chocolate brownie on his plate for lunch, that he ate it all up and wanted another one, and since it's his birthday I let him have another one. He ate that one and then told me he was done. Nothing wrong with 2 chocolate brownies for lunch on your birthday at Aunt Korrie's house!

And I am excited to report and thanks to my wonderful parents and wonderful husband I have a new camera, just not here yet. I researched on line for one, found one I like and it said they had them in stock at Best Buy, but of course when Jeff got there, they were out. But Jeff tried out the display one and said I'll love it, I just have to wait for it to get shipped in on Tuesday. I'll have a camera by Christmas! I have the best parents and hubby in the world to do this for me, I think they all enjoy my blog too much and don't want to wait too long to see it updated! Either way, I am extremely grateful and appreciate it more than I can ever tell them! Love you all!

No comments: