Monday, December 14, 2009

Sad News

For all you faithful blog readers, I have sad news. My camera died! :-(
I am very, very sad. I love my camera, I use it almost daily! And it died at the absolute worst time of the year. While we were at Nemo on ice it decided to stop working. Jeff, bless his heart, spent a couple hours yesterday trying to fix it, looking through the manual countless times, searching the Internet for solutions, with no luck. From what we read on line, it is a common problem with this camera after a couple years of usage, and you have to send it in to the company to get fixed, and you never know how long it can take, when or if you will get it back or the cost. And I can't wait to find out, so we are on the hunt for a new camera! So....the blog will be down for a couple days (hopefully it won't be longer than that) until I can get a new camera and figure it all out!

1 comment:

Kelly and Katie said...

I thought that someone died. I'm sorry about your camera but that was mean to scare me!!!