And poor Britt got her picture taken alot because she can't run from me. I tired lots of different setting out while she just sat there and stared at me.Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Got my camera!
We got an email yesterday at 5pm that my camera made it to Sioux City. Jeff and I were going to head out today after work to go get it, but with the weather forecast, we changed our minds and went last night instead. Right as we left, it started to rain, luckily it didn't last long and we made it to Sioux City and back just fine. I am so excited to have a camera again! I got it all together and started to play with it all afternoon. Poor kids were getting sick of me taking pictures of them. At first Kyle thought it was fun and would run to different places in the house to pose for me.
Then he got sick of pictures, he was laughing and telling me "you can't find me!"
Kayden smiled right away for me. She was at a birthday party after school so she missed out on most of the pictures. She got her hair and makeup done at the party so she definitely needed a picture taken!
And poor Britt got her picture taken alot because she can't run from me. I tired lots of different setting out while she just sat there and stared at me.
And poor Britt got her picture taken alot because she can't run from me. I tired lots of different setting out while she just sat there and stared at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment