Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Jack's Gingerbread Man
Jack only had a half day of school today, so while the three little ones napped, he got creative. I was doing dishes when I turned around and realized he had a bottle of glue and was putting it all over a piece of paper. As I got closer, I noticed he had drawn a person with the glue. He asked if I had anything to stick on the paper and we finally settled on using food to decorate it, first cereal, then raisins, and lastly spaghetti noodles. I wasn't sure what it was but then he asked me if I would hang this up every year at Christmas because it was his Gingerbread Man. Well of course I will!
He did this all on his own, I didn't help at all. He came up with the idea, he put all the food where he wanted to, and decided it was a Gingerbread Man! How creative he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment