Last night Kyle told Jeff and I "love you" without us even saying it to him first. Well it's actually sounds like "yub oooh" but I'll take it. Usually every night when he lays down I say "tell daddy love you" and he does, then I say "tell mommy love you" and he does. But last night as I went to lay him down he looks right at Jeff and said "love you daddy!" then looked at me and said "love you mommy". Makes your heart melt. Then he and I were snuggling in my bed, since he likes to do that now instead of just going to his bed, but that's beside the point, he told me "love you" one more time then said "mommy so cute!" I think he hears me say "love you Kyle, your so cute" all the time that he decided to repeat me. It was adorable. The best way to end the day!
Yesterday it was absolutely beautiful out here! The kids and I were outside at 9am. I took Jack, Kyle and Brock to the park in the morning and we were there over an hour. Came home and played some more until Jack went to school. I had no trouble getting Kyle and Brock to nap. We walked to get Kayden and Jack from school and were outside until 8pm. Just too nice to stay inside! Today Jack and I had soccer in the morning. First time for both of us! Instead of spring soccer league they had an introduction to soccer with a parent helper and that was me since daddy worked. It was fun and Jack enjoyed himself. We get to do it again next weekend too! We came home and played outside for 20 minutes before the rain started. So today is an inside day, which I don't really enjoy because that means I need to get caught up on all the housework I neglected this week when I was playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment