Thursday, April 9, 2009
Looking back on my Tuesday!
As I was rereading my post about my terrible day on Tuesday, I just start to laugh. As I read it, I notice I held my emotions back pretty well. I was NOT a happy person at all that morning. And shortly after I got the walls clean from Brock and Kyle, Jack came up and asked me for a snack. I told him sure. He went into the pantry only to find it empty and says "Mom, how come you didn't buy any snacks at the grocery store?" I looked up at him and said "Jack, WHY DIDN'T I BUY ANY SNACKS THERE????" He said "oh....ya" and ran. He must have seen the steam rolling out of my ears. Actually after he ran away I just chuckled! I had to find some humor in the day or I would not have survived! So last night I finally had the chance to get to the store, but myself at 8:30pm while the kids were asleep. I took my time and enjoyed every minute of the peace and quiet! Jack did ask me today if he will ever get to go to the store again, I'm still thinking about that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment