Friday, April 24, 2009
Look What Happened at Aunt Kim's House!
Poor Kyle. I thought I was going to have to make at trip to the ER today with him again. I was dropping Kyle and Brock off at Aunt Kim's house to play while Jack and I had a home visit with his teachers. As Kim and I were talking outside, Kyle got into Gavin's playcar and it started to roll down the driveway. Before he got to him, it tipped and he fell out. It didn't look like he fell hard, but when I picked him up I saw blood gushing out the back of his head. I ran him into the house and grabbed a towel, by then his neck was full of blood. But luckily when I put pressure on it, it stopped and we noticed it wasn't so bad after all. He kept telling me "head hurt" my poor baby. I cuddled with him for a while, but then he got down to play and forgot about it.
Jack and I snuck out to go visit with his teachers and then went back to get Kyle and Brock. And what do you know, Kyle had bumped again! Kim took him outside to play and he was on a ball playing and fell off and skinned his knee! Aunt Kim requests that next time he comes to her house he wears a helmet and pads. I have a feeling he is going to be banged up a lot this summer! He just goes, goes, goes and isn't afraid of anything! Let's just pray we don't end up in the ER, I can handle bumps and bruises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment