Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The kids were so excited when they woke up and found presents from the Easter Bunny and eggs all over the house! Didn't take them long to find them all. There were a couple tricky ones however, but they had fun. Kyle was more interested in what was inside of the egg so he didn't get near as many as Kayden and Jack. After finding eggs we got ready to go to church. Had to snap a quick picture before we went because I couldn't guarantee they would be clean or sit after wards. I don't think I'll be able to do matching shirts for the boys too much longer, but until I can, I will!
We attempted to take a picture of all the grandkids at G'ma and G'pa's, but after the egg hunt and all the sugar, it wasn't that easy, as you can tell!
We had a fun busy day! After church we went to G'pa and G'ma's to find the eggs they hid. They always hide them so hard for the older kids, we never did find 2 of Karissa's! We ate lunch and then headed home early afternoon to let the kids unwind. We had Easter with the Morgan clan on Saturday night this year instead so those who had to travel could get home earlier today. The kids got to go on a egg hunt at Simonsen's house too and loved that! We have so much candy, it's crazy! I'll have to keep it hidden and ration it out. This afternoon we played outside to burn off some of the sugar before bed time. Glad there is no school for the kids tomorrow so we can get the house back to normal and relax another day together. Hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments: