Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My Boys
We got cowboy hats! The kids were so excited when they found cowboy hats that G'ma Sally had bought for them for the rodeo! The boys like to wear theirs all the time and grab their guns and get the bad guys. So if you come over, you can rest assured that there are NO bad guys at our house! I just hope we keep the hats in one piece before the rodeo gets here the end of May or Jack will be so disappointed. I try to keep them up, but they always seem to get back out. And that's fine, we will just get new ones if we have to. Notice Kayden's not in the picture....she likes her hat and put it on, but she is much different from the boys. She put hers in a safe place in her room and will wait to wear it at the rodeo. What a sweetie!
We have been blessed with some beautiful weather today, only to get nicer the next two days. We will be spending lots of time outside. Here are my handsome men with their hats and glasses. We went to the store the other day and bought the kids all some new sunglasses since they tend to get lost or broken. Kyle loves his and actually keeps them on pretty well. And he always has to have his hat too. I just love little boys in baseball caps! Wish Kayden didn't have to be stuck in school all day so she could be home enjoying this nice weather with us! Soon she'll get to.
And here is my movie star. Jack put his hat on backwards and said "I'm a movie star, right mom." How could I disagree. I asked him what movies he was in and he said the Fantastic Force (yes, I know it is really the Fantastic Four, but he likes Force better) in which he played the fire guy (a.k.a the Human Torch) and he said he was the monkey in Kung Fu Panda. So there, bet you didn't know that! He even wore his hat and glasses to school today so everyone would see that he is a movie star. Just love the things that kids say!
Speaking of funny things kids say...Kayden asked me the other day, out of now where, "Mom, how old do you have to be to kiss a boy?" Shocked, and trying not to laugh, I asked her if she wanted to kiss a boy. She said no, but how old. So I told her when you are married. She didn't believe me and asked if you had to be 14 like Karissa. I said no, I think you need to be 18. OK she said. Then Jack of course "How old do I have to be to kiss a girl mom?" I said 18 also. He says "OK, but I can kiss you whenever I want to, right mom?" Of course you can Jack! Oh, how I love my kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment