Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Kyle the Housewrecker!
Kyle has learned how to open every single door and cupboard in the house! UGH! I was doing some work on the computer this morning and was so impressed how well he was playing with Brock, no crying or whining from either of them. So I got up to go see what they were doing and there was Brock all by himself. I found Kyle in Kayden's room, which is off limits, and he had pretty much destroyed her bookcase that holds tons of stuff. It was a disaster but he was loving it! I got him out, shut the door and started to pick up, when low and behold he opened the door. He thinks it is sooooo funny that he can do it now. So then he would go and open all the bedroom doors that I keep shut to keep him out of! Lucky me! He had known for a while how to open the cupboards and he constantly pulls everything out the them, but he hasn't been tall enough to open the pantry doors with all the food, until yesterday. He loves it because he opens the door and helps himself to snacks. If he can't open the food, he just throws it on the floor and moves on the next thing to see if it's open. I never had to use any baby prove mechanisms on the doors and cupboards with the other two, but might be hitting the store this weekend to get them! What a joy! He knows he is so cute, so he can get away with it for the most part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment