Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack Michael!

Happy Birthday to you our Jack Man! I can't believe you are 4 years old already today! I will never forget the day you were born and the doctor said "it's a boy!" I couldn't believe my ears! What a great day. Mommy and Daddy love you very much! Our traditional birthday breakfast, donuts! We sang Happy Birthday as he blew out the candles.
Nothing changes on your birthday, still a crazy boy! Posing with your loot! You had all your presents piled up, after they were all open, daddy gets the pleasure of opening all the boxes! We are heading off to Omaha this afternoon to party some more. We are going to go try a new place for supper, the Pizza Machine, instead of Chuck-E-Chesse. Suppose to be more fun and more games. Then off to the zoo tomorrow. Kayden woke up back to herself so we are all ready and excited to go have a fun day for Jack Man's birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my boy. Hope you all have fun in Omaha. See you tomorrow. The video was terrific. Love, G'ma