Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kyle loves popsicles

I didn't think he would, but Kyle loves popsicles. He got so mad the other day when I gave the kids one and not him. So I gave him one and to my surprise he bit a chunk off and went back for more. He can eat one faster than Kayden and Jack, and he gets a lot messier than them too! He sure is cute, so he gets away with getting so incredibly messy and sticky!
We have had a crazy day here today. Emily and Brooklynn, the neighbor girls, spent the night last night. At 10:30pm I finally told them it was time to turn the TV off and go to sleep. At 6:55am I heard giggling from downstairs, they were up already! They have been very good today, but Kayden is not use to being up late and up early and she is getting a little tired. Plus we had Brock all day, who is finally starting to feel better after being sick, along with Kyle who is also better. So two babies who want lots of attention, 3 big girls and Jack. Then at 12:45 Gavin came for 2 hours while Tim had a meeting and Kammy decided to come along. So I was up to 3 babies who are all spoiled and love to be held, 4 big girls and Jack. A little crazy, but fun for the most part. No real tears or fights so all well. I think we will all sleep good tonight!

No comments: