Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gavin's First Day at Aunt Korrie's!

Gavin started to come to our house today since mommy and daddy both had to go back to work now. I wasn't too sure how the first day would go with 3 babies, but I was pleasantly surprised how smooth it went. All three were awake for about one hour this morning, other than that, I had at least one napping at some point so I only had to divide my attention among the other two, and Jack and Kayden of course. We had a great day. Gavin is a very good baby. He is very smiley and happy. He of course loves it when he is held and gets lots of attention, but does well laying and playing by himself when the other babies need me. I think we will be able to make it work out just fine! Brock, Gavin and Kyle. Kyle is holding Gavin's hand to make sure he isn't scared!
Now Kyle and Brock are helping Gavin play with his toys! I didn't take my eyes off them once. I didn't want Gavin to get a bump from his cousins on his very first day!
Jack decided Gavin is OK too. He would just lay on the ground and talk to him.
Kayden didn't play with Gavin today, or anyone for that matter. She didn't even get off the couch all day! I thought she was just tired yesterday from her sleep over, but she went to bed at 5:20, got from for about an hour from 6:30-7:30 and was out the rest of the night until 8am this morning. She went to the couch and didn't get up. She finally took a nap at 4pm for about 2 hours, but that's it. No pep at all. Hope she feels better tomorrow, we take off for Omaha in the afternoon. My poor baby girl!

No comments: