I just loved this picture and had to include it! Holding hands while swinging. Jack can play so nice with Kyle and then the next minute be tormenting him! Brotherly love!Monday, June 2, 2008
Kyle's One Year Check-up
Kyle went in for his 1 year check-up today, and can you believe he is the tiny one in the family at that age! He was 23lbs 15 1/2 oz and 32 in long! He was in the 90% for weight and the 95% for height! I know some of you are thinking that's a big boy, but here are the other kids stats (I love to look back and compare). Kayden was 24 lbs, 32 in long. Jack was 27 1/2 lbs, 32 in long. What are the odds that all my kids were 32 inches long at one year! We are consistent at this house! He is 1/2 an ounce lighter than Kayden was, but she went in right on her b-day and Kyle went in one week later, so he could have been a little lighter last week, but does it really matter anyway? I was just shocked he was smaller than her. I guess Kyle just got big fast and hasn't really gained much since 6 months, just got taller and more active! He did get 5 shots today however. He did not like the nurses too much for that, but he calmed down quickly and fell asleep on the car ride home. He got a good report from the doctor and is a healthy boy! And all you nursing moms can relate to this one, I am free! He has been weaned going on day 3! He doesn't seem to mind either. I am proud to say I made it another entire year, without using a bottle either! I didn't think I would do that again after doing nursing Jack for a year, but we did and I am glad we did, but even more glad we are done!
I just loved this picture and had to include it! Holding hands while swinging. Jack can play so nice with Kyle and then the next minute be tormenting him! Brotherly love!
I just loved this picture and had to include it! Holding hands while swinging. Jack can play so nice with Kyle and then the next minute be tormenting him! Brotherly love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE picture of the boys swinging...super sweet!!!!
Congratulations on nursing for another whole year. That is a huge accomplishment, I'm sure it is great to feel FREE!!
I love your new blog and love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment