I don't know if God is just trying to make it easier for me to leave the kids Friday or what, but they have been so crabby and whinny lately! I am almost to the point where I am glad I get a 4 day break from them. Jeff and I are taking off after Kayden's t-ball game Friday to head to Las Vegas and will return next Tuesday late afternoon. I was a little anxious about leaving the kids, since I haven't really done that before, but lately I am getting excited. The last two nights Jack has fought us going to bed, full blown tantrums, crying, screaming, not fun! Hope he is good for G'pa and G'ma Knoben! Kayden just gets so whinny when she isn't entertained at all times, she thinks she needs someone to play with her constantly. She never use to be like that. And well Kyle is just clingy but I think that has to do with him being sick and still not 100%, plus he is just a tad bit spoiled! I guess I am ready for a break, although I know I will have a hard time saying bye to them for the short time we will be gone.
On a fun note, I guess we can call it official, Kyle is finally WALKING! He has been so lazy about it compared to the other two who both walked at 11 months. He has been taking steps since 10 1/2 months, but has really just got the hang of it this week. He is walking, slowly, all over now. He will stand up to walk instead of crawl, unless he is in a big hurry to get somewhere, he'll still crawl. It is so cute to watch him. So I guess I'll put in the baby book he was walking at 13 months! I am sure we'll have a lot more bumps and bruises again.
2 comments:
I am going to pretend that I did not read this blog entry. I am sure my darling grandchildren will not behave that way for G'pa and G'ma. (G'ma)
Hope you have a good time. It is always nice to have a break now and then. I need one myself!!! Tell your mom if she needs anything when you are gone to give me a call I would love to help out. ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment