Friday, June 13, 2008
Just another day!
I know what you are thinking. What a cute picture of Kyle with chocolate all over his face, he must have had an Oreo cookie. Guess again!
This is what he was doing moments before he got brought into the house to get cleaned up. Tell me, can mud really taste that good? It must taste best off a stick because he was enjoying licking it off! Gross!
Oh how I love to be able to babysit our little Brock man. He sure is a cutie. However he has the best pouty face in the world. He can stick his bottom lip out better than anyone. I was a mean Aunt and let him cry in the saucer so I could take a picture of him pouting. However when I got the camera out he started to smile. So I kinda had to beg the poor boy into pouting again. Yes I showed his mom and dad the picture already and told them what I did. They have done it before too. Kristi was actually glad because she hasn't gotten a good 'pouty' picture lately.
We ended the night at the ball park, where else would we be! It was a busy night for ball. Kayden and Kammy both play at 5:30, Charlie at 6:30, Karissa at 7:30, and also the Braves had a game. Luckily for us all the fields are right together so we just moved our chairs from one field to another. They all did great again last night. We love to be at the ball park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment