Friday, June 20, 2008

No fun being sick!

It has not been a very fun couple days here. Little Brock wasn't feeling well on Tuesday when I watched him, he was throwing up and terrible diapers. He didn't come Wednesday, Kelly stayed home with him until Kristi got off work, he still wasn't well. We were all thinking it was just teeth. Well Wednesday night I put Kyle to bed, went to bed myself at 10:30 and ten minutes later Kyle was throwing up in his crib. We were up until 3:30am, puking many, many times. The poor baby finally fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up so thirsty, had some water, and it all came back up. He did sleep a little more after that, but boy was mom tired all day Thursday! I called Kristi to let her know how sick Kyle was and to tell her she better see if G'ma Sally could keep Brock and found out Kristi was now sick! I called mom to tell her about Kyle and found out she was sick! By Thursday night, Kelly had gotten it and Jeff didn't feel well. Found out this morning that dad got sick too late Thursday night! It hasn't been good for the Knobens! I am just hoping I don't get it, that is the last thing I need. Knock on wood, but Kayden and Jack haven't gotten it yet and it hasn't hit Kim's family. We pray baby Gavin doesn't get it. We have been staying away from him! I was hoping we were getting better, but we had 5 outfit changes today for Kyle, terrible, terrible diapers. But this afternoon he seemed happier and he hadn't thrown up since Thursday at noon. However, he fooled me and just about 30 minutes ago he threw up everywhere! He is napping now and hope he takes a good one. I pray he wakes up tomorrow feeling much better or it is not going to be a very fun weekend for mommy and Kyle. Hope you all have a great time enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend!

No comments: