Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!
What a fun, busy Father's Day. We woke up this morning at 7:30 to two crabby boys. However they both fell back asleep right away, thankfully! Kayden was at a sleep over so Jeff and I had some peace and quiet for a while. Finally Jack woke up and he and I went to get daddy some breakfast. Kayden showed up shortly after and they gave daddy his presents when Kyle got up. Kayden got him an ISU frosty mug, Jack got him a Spider Man hat, and Kyle got him a daddy picture frame. We also bought him an ISU park bench for the front yard, plus he picked himself out a new cell phone. I think he got spoiled! We then headed to church as the kids had their Bible School program, it was so cute. They had so much fun again this week at our church's Bible School. We went to G'pa and G'ma Knoben's for lunch and hung out there most of the afternoon. Then daddy and G'pa went fishing while the rest of us came home to rest. We eventually headed to the pond and went fishing for a while too. After that it was to G'pa and G'ma Waldners where we had some supper then back home for baths and bed. It was a fun day. I think Jeff had a good day. Happy Father's Day to all you dads, uncles, grandpas!

No comments: