Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jack....Ya never know what he is going to say!

Have to share some "Jack" moments that happened yesterday! He cracks me up! So I turn on the TV yesterday and there is a movie on where a man is walking across a bridge. It catches Jack's attention because he thinks he might be a 'fighting guy'. The man starts to run because the bridge is going to explode.
"Why is the guy running mom?"
"Because there is a bomb Jack, just watch and see"
Man on the movie says" That S.O.B. (but he said it) tried to kill us"
"Oh, probably because S.O.B. is trying to kill them." says Jack as serious as he can be.
"Yep, that's right. How about we find something else to watch." I turned the channel and ran out of the room so I could crack up laughing. He had no idea what he just said! I guess S.O.B is a person's name according to Jack!

Next we went out for supper with mom and dad, Kristi, Kelly & Brock after Charlie's baseball game, in which he did an excellent job pitching and had another great hit and got a double, and they won! Anyway, Jack had to go potty so Jeff was talking him. So as they were walking to the bathroom, right in front of another table Jack says " Daddy do you have to go potty too?" Jeff answers "No". "Then why were you touching your guy?" asks Jack! We burst out laughing. That will teach Jeff to 'itch' or 'adjust' himself or whatever he was doing in public again! I just love that little man, he keeps life interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that Jack says whatever comes to mind. Where does he get that?