Sunday, June 15, 2008

I got an owie!

Aunt Kristi pushed me! I was at the ball park, just about ready to go home and this happened! I not only got an owie on my head, but my lip too! She was helping me get my balance so I could RUN to my mommy on GRAVEL and then she just pushed me. I know I don't walk very well yet, but this is ridiculous! Good thing I already got my pictures taken because I also got 2 huge bug bites on the other side of my head. Mommy says I'm a mess! I bought Brock this t-shirt, knowing my boys had it. He just happen to wear it to my house so I conveniently dressed my boys the same, just so I could take a picture. Not so easy however to take a picture of three boys who don't like to sit still!

No comments: