Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Mommy and her boy
My little man hasn't quiet been himself the last couple of days. First of all, he has been napping, which he never does anymore! A 4 hour nap on Saturday, and a 3 hour nap on Sunday and Monday! And he has been a little crabby lately too. But finally today he has been better and a silly little guy. He wanted to take pictures today so I gave him my camera for 2 minutes. I would post them, but no one wants to see pictures of my furniture, carpet, the TV, or my feet. But how about this one of me and my boy, doesn't he just look ornery? Well, he is!
I hate to say it, but it has been quiet boring around here lately. No ball games to go to, no other school functions to go to, it got cold again so we can't be outside. I am sick of being home every night, I am going to eat those words someday, but I like being out and about at stuff. I am so ready for nice weather and baseball season to start. We have been cooped up for too long. But most importantly, I am excited to go to FLORIDA! It's approaching so soon! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment