So I called Aunt Kristi at work and she spoke to some other nurses and they said to keep him home from school until we talk to a doctor. SO we kept him home knowing he would be so upset since it was his Valentine's party at school. Thankfully Kristi spoke to our doctor who said he was good to go to school but put him on an antibiotic and a cream for his face. We got him to school an hour late and thankfully he didn't miss anything. I brought him into this room and couldn't believe how excited all his classmate were to see him. Over half of the class ran up to him and hugged him and he teacher laughed about how they always do that. They must love Jack! No one even acted like they noticed his face which I was so thankful about!
He didn't know I was taking these of his face, he thinks he is showing me some of his candy! My poor boy, hope over the weekend it clears up quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment