Sunday, February 6, 2011
Jack's Valentine Box
We got a note home from school that Jack was to make a Valentine's box to bring to school for their party. I remember making one with Kayden and taking our time to decorate it just perfect, the right colors, the right stickers, cutting out hearts. Jack was the total opposite. We covered it in white paper, cut the whole and put his name on with red stickers and he was done. So I encourage him to either draw on it or cut out hearts to glue on it. So he used his favorite color green and drew a circle around his name and some hearts.
Then we wrote Happy Valentine's Day and drew more hearts and we were done in less than 10 minutes. Sweet and simple for Jack. I told him it was awesome and he did great! He agreed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment