They all did a great job singing. Jack was glad when it was over and realized he didn't have to do another concert. He was really excited because he thought that meant he didn't have to go to music class anymore, but I had to disappoint him and tell him he would still have it. I think he would rather go to PE every day than music and art!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Jack's Music Program
The kindergarten and 1st grade classes had a music program tonight called "Down on the Farm." It was a very cute program with all kinds of songs about the farm. Here is Jack coming on stage, being his usual silly self. I noticed he must have been hopping along as he climbed up the stairs!
This is when he spotted us. I snapped the picture right as he was starting to point and wave at us. He found us right away in the crowd!
They all did a great job singing. Jack was glad when it was over and realized he didn't have to do another concert. He was really excited because he thought that meant he didn't have to go to music class anymore, but I had to disappoint him and tell him he would still have it. I think he would rather go to PE every day than music and art!
They all did a great job singing. Jack was glad when it was over and realized he didn't have to do another concert. He was really excited because he thought that meant he didn't have to go to music class anymore, but I had to disappoint him and tell him he would still have it. I think he would rather go to PE every day than music and art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment