Thursday, February 17, 2011
Sunny Day
Woke up this morning and the kids had a two hour late start due to fog. So while they all played, I got busy and got the house cleaned. I spent extra time in the kitchen sweeping and moping the floors and got it all done in time to take the kids to school. We got home and Kyle asks if he can get the play dough out. NOW remember, I just got done cleaning the kitchen really, really good! Ugh! But I have always tried to be the mom that let's them get messy, everything cleans up. So reluctantly I let him get it out. And he was so happy! He played for a good 30 minutes while I got the rest of the house picked up.
Then we headed outside. It was gorgeous out! We took a nice long walk, Kyle in the stroller, and ended up at dad's store just in time for lunch break. So we went out for lunch then came home and played a little more outside. Got to get out and enjoy the sun while it is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment