Monday, August 2, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

After a week of vacation last week, daddy had to go back to work and we go back to our schedule with Brock and Britt. I had a lot of house work to catch up on, laundry to do, bills to pay and Jack's birthday party to get ready. Thankfully the kids just wanted to play all day, so that's what they did while I worked. We now have discovered the Hulk costume so that's Kyle's new wardrobe. Notice the mask is too big, it is a one eyed Hulk! Showing his muscles, now the no eye Hulk! He doesn't care it's way to big, he loves to "scare us" all day long!
Now off to play outside. I got their shoes on, sent them out, got my shoes and met them out there to find Brock and Kyle with their helmets on. Safety first, I guess!
Or maybe they just get sick of each other smacking each other in the head when they want what they other has so they decided to put helmets on!
Britt loves the camera and kept saying cheese so I got a cute one of her.
Then she went outside to play with the boys, and fell face first on the cement. She got right up and didn't cry much, but then I noticed the big red mark on her forehead. I believe this is her first big bump.....boo, wish it didn't have to happen here!
And lately Jack has been asking a lot about gangsters wondering if they are all bad and steal stuff and hurt people. Don't know where this all came from. So he informed me tonight that he is a gangster but a good gangster.
Then he informed me that he and Kyle are in the "Good Guys Gang". You wear your hats backwards, need sunglasses and can take your shirt off. Oh boy!

No comments: