Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Should Have Said "NO"

Aunt Kristi only had to work until 10am today so Kyle and mommy spent the day together. First we went to the library and checked out some new books and a movie. Then we ran and visited daddy at his store. And then we ran to the Dollar Store to pick up some stuff. And Kyle picked out a cool new horn and asked mommy with his big brown eyes if he could have it and she said yes. Mommy is now thinking she should have said NO! He plays beautiful music for me all day long. My ears haven't stopped ringing yet! While taking a break from music, he was busted getting into things in Kayden's room. He was so quiet so I knew he was up to something! I think he is a little bored with me, he would rather have Brock around.

Kyle playing his horn for you all to enjoy. You are lucky, this in only small, small fraction of what I have had the pleasure of hearing all day! And I forgot to flip it before I posted it and I am too lazy to go back and fix it, so just tilt your head to the side!

No comments: