Saturday, August 7, 2010
Happy 6th Birthday Jack Man!
Six years ago I walked into the hospital and about 40 minutes after I got there the doctor said "It's a boy" and all I could say was "WHAT?" That was the best surprise I have ever gotten in my life! Happy Birthday to my boy Jack Michael! He is always the first one up, but today he slept in and Kayden and Kyle were getting anxious for him to wake up. He was so excited when he did get up and we all yelled "Happy Birthday!" He had the traditional donut breakfast.
Then off to presents. He said he was going to open half this morning and save the rest for this afternoon, but they are all open now. He was too excited! He got the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie that he really wanted.
And the Mario Galaxy Wii game he wanted.
And all he wanted was Super Mario stuff, well unless it's a game or shirt, the stuff is hard to find. I searched the internet and finally found the action figures. Needless to say, he was extremely excited when he got them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment