Friday, August 13, 2010
Giggling Kids isn't Always Good
I was cleaning house today to get ready for Jack's family birthday party on Sunday. I hear a little too much giggling coming from the kitchen. I walk in and find my three children playing in the peanut butter. This picture was taken before I realized what they were really doing, I thought they were just putting it on crackers.
Then I noticed it on the floor, on the table, and all over their fingers. They were not only using their fingers to lick it directly out of the jar, but were getting the knife full then flicking it at each other. As I was putting my camera away, I caught Kyle in the act, mid flick. Needless to say, I tried not to giggle too much as I told them to put the peanut butter away, get a towel and clean up the floor and themselves! SO, maybe I am ready for school to start next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment