Attempting to get a good picture of them by the flowers.Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Time to Head Home
Sadly the vacation is over and time to head home. Here are some random pictures I took of the kids. This is them in front of our hotel. It was very nice, clean and comfy beds! Can't get any better than that!
Attempting to get a good picture of them by the flowers.
And again by the palm trees. My boys don't really like getting their pictures taken, can you tell?
Being silly in bed. Kayden and Jack shared a bed and Kyle slept with Jeff and I. It worked well as everyone crashed right when we hit the beds. I took this one morning when they were all being silly!
And finally it is time to pack up and catch the bus to the airport. The kids weren't sure they wanted to leave. I wasn't ready until we hit the airport, then I wanted to get home. We all had a great time. The kids were absolutely wonderful! The flight home was great, no problems. Overall an amazing time! Now we can't wait for next year when we head to Florida to Disneyworld with the entire family!
Attempting to get a good picture of them by the flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment