Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tie Dye Fun

Jack had to bring a plain white shirt to school this week for a project. He came home yesterday wearing his red tie dye shirt. The 8th grade class helped them out doing this. He said he had fun, however he did NOT like the shirt. I knew he wouldn't. I figure he would have fun doing it, but the shirt will never get worn. He asked the second he got in the door if he could change his shirt back! You can tell from the picture, all the kids have bandanna's they made too, well except for Jack.
His class picture, he is so thrilled. He cracks me up!
A silly picture, he looks more happy here. I put the shirt in the closet, maybe I'll put it out one day and tell him to wear it to school, but I bet that will never happen.

No comments: