Ready to fight Darth Vader. He did it just perfect. It was so awesome to see him up there having a great time!
After the show we went and rode and rode and rode. I caught Jack wearing Kyle's hat one time while waiting in line. I took the picture and off went the hat. But I caught him in ears at least once!
I told Kayden that since we had not seen a princess, we had to go and find them. We went over to the Princess Fantasy Faire where they are and you get pictures and autographs. The line was very long and slow moving. So the boys took off to ride the train while we waited. As we waited Kayden asked if I had any paper, I suddenly realized she wanted to get autographs and I had absolutely nothing. I felt terrible! Luckily there was a store right there that sold autograph books and pens and we were set! Here she is with Princess Aurora from "Sleeping Beauty"
Next with Princess Tiana from "Princess and the Frog"
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Last Day at Disney
Our last day at Disney! The parks didn't open until 9am so we had plenty of time this morning. Here is Kyle getting ready for the day. I just loved him in his ears!
Snuggling with daddy. He was just go excited every morning and ready to go!
We hit the parks right as it opened and did the 3 rides we hadn't done that we wanted to do. Then Jack decided he wanted to go to the Star Wars Training Academy to see if he could get picked. We watched the show the first day there but he didn't want to participate that day. So I told him he might not get picked but we went and tried. I read to wear a Star Wars shirt and you have a good chance. They started pickings kids and went right past Jack. I quickly picked him up and threw him on my shoulder, they saw his shirt and picked him right away. He was so excited! Here he is getting his cloak on and lightsaber.
They teach them a little training exercise that they will then use to fight off the dark side. Here is Jack waiting for his turn on stage, getting pointers from this Jedi Knight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment