Thursday, August 6, 2009

The tooth is GONE!

Kayden finally lost her front tooth, which has barely been hanging in there for the last two weeks. I tried to pull it out two days ago and she cried and said it hurt so I promised her I wouldn't touch it again, and I didn't. Today when she was eating her pop tart for breakfast it was bleeding a little so she went into the bathroom and pulled it out. She ran out screaming to me "I pulled my tooth" it was a scream of excitement and fear! I acted like an idiot, so excited as I could tell she wasn't sure if she should cry or not, but then she got as excited as me! Now the other front tooth is barely hanging in there. She will be going to her first day of school with no front teeth!

No comments: