Friday, August 28, 2009
It's only 9am!
It's only 9am, but I have been up for just about 5 hours. My little sweetheart Kyle decided he wanted milk at 4am, then at 4:30am he decided it was time to get up for the day. We snuggled on the couch, didn't fall back asleep. We cuddled in mom and dad's bed, didn't fall back asleep. Finally at 6:15 we got out of bed, went and turned the TV on, he fell right to sleep! Unfortunately I needed to start getting ready for the day, so up I stayed! Things went OK, kids left for school, then Brock and Kyle started an all out fighting match over a tractor. It didn't matter that there were 2 other tractors, just like it, right next to them. Screaming, high pitch squeals, hitting, lots of fun! Next the decided to fight over a bowl of cereal, yes, they each had a bowl but couldn't figure out whose was whose so they fought over one, leaving a big mess all over the floor. More hitting, screaming, high pitch squealing! Finally, I decided I needed some coffee so I loaded the 3 in the car, hoping to calm everyone down, and went for coffee. I ran in, got coffee, walked out to find Kyle sitting in the drivers seat of the van. He has now learned to undo the buckle of his car seat, both parts, which I sometimes have a hard time getting. Glad he doesn't know how to shift gears in the car or we could have had big trouble. He is the smartest 2 year old around! Not a good thing either! So got everyone home, Brittany was tired so I got her laid down only to come out to the living room to see Kyle and Brock with Jeff's Cyclone football tickets. They had found the envelope which had not been opened yet, opened it and had all the tickets out! Luckily none were ripped. I don't know if you go to a game with tickets that are taped together and explain your two year old son ripped them, if they still let you in! So, now it's 9am, Brittany is napping, the boys are watching Elmo and quiet........um, that's not a good thing, better go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment