Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Jack's First Day of All Day Schoo!
Jack started the TK (transitional kindergarten) program in Aurelia today, as Cherokee doesn't offer this program and we are not ready to send him to kindergarten yet. He was so excited to go! He made sure I took his picture and then wanted to get going. He walked right into his room, hung up his backpack and was ready to go. I on the other hand, not so ready for this day! Here is my big boy with his new backpack at home, ready to take off.
He found his locker/hook for his backpack.
This is his teacher, Mrs. Rowher. I know he will love having her and will have a great year!
I took this picture then said good-bye to my big boy. I was so glad I had my sunglasses on, because I barely made it out the door before the tears came. I was not happy to have to leave my boy, all day! By the time I hit the car, I was a mess. Jeff was in the car with Kyle, Brock and Brittany, and asked "how did he do" I could barely say "fine" and so he asked "how is mom" I said "NOT FINE!" and it only got worse, I hate to admit! By the time we got out of town, I was doing better. I just hate to see my kids grow up so fast and not need their mommy as much! I just need to remember this the next time they are driving me nuts! I know Jack will have a great day and a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment