Update after school: Kayden had a great day of school! She loved everything, and loved her teacher. That's about all she had to say, she never is too talkative when you try to find out stuff. Oh well, I can tell she had fun. She walked home with the neighbor girls after school and when Kyle saw them coming, he ran for them!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Kayden starts 2nd grade!
I just sent my baby girl out the door to 2nd grade! This is the first time I haven't gone to school with her to drop her off, she just wanted daddy to do it. I guess she's too big to have the whole crew go and see her off. And yes, there were tears from mommy, but not until she was out the door. Maybe someday I won't cry when they go to school!
She was so excited and ready to go! So glad she loves school so much. I know she'll have a great first day!
Saying good-bye to Brittany. They will miss seeing each other all day. Kayden does a good job of playing with her when I need to get stuff done. I'll miss having her around to help out!
Have a great year at 2nd grade Miss Kayden Mary!
He was asleep still when Kayden left for school so he had not seen her all day. He said "I miss you sissy" and gave her a big hug, then hugged Emily and Brooklynn too. It was so cute! I can only imagine how excited he will be to see Jack tomorrow after school. He won't know what to do without both of them all day! Good thing he has Brock around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment