Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Kyle the dancer....and another tooth gone!
I got a letter in the mail today about dance this year for Kayden. She took last year off but wanted to do it this year. So that meant we had to go through her stuff to see what fit, and nothing did. Kyle was very insistent that he get to try the leotard on too. I kept saying no, and he was so mad I finally let him wear it. He's going to hate me at graduation when I pull this out!
He was running around the house telling me he was dancing. I finally got him out of it and informed him he will NOT be in dance!
Then Kayden was trying really hard to get her other front tooth out. It was just hanging by a thread and he was insistent that she pull it out and would not let me touch it. She tried and tried and finally got it out! She now and no front teeth, but is still pretty darn cute!
Another angle and you can see her chin is healing nicely. It is still a little pink from where the scabs were and there is only one little scab left from where it was cut pretty deep. So by school picture time, her chin should be healed, but I don't know about having any teeth. Her one front tooth is working it's way down, so you never know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment