Friday, July 31, 2009

We are home!

So glad we decided to stay at our hotel one last night and head home this morning. A little after 1am, Jack threw up all over himself and the bed, although he doesn't remember doing it, Jeff and I do! It was gross! So we cleaned him up, got him back to bed, stripped the bed and fell asleep. Then at 4am Kyle woke up disoriented and scared, so after 30 minutes we finally got him calmed down and back to bed. At 8am when Kyle woke up, I looked at Jeff and said "I am ready to go home" We packed our bags and headed home! What a good feeling to pull in the driveway! The kids were so good all week, even though we had our crabby moments, it was still a great week! Fun to go away, but much, much better to come home!

No comments: