After golfing, we headed to Jeff's sister Melissa's home for supper. His sister and her family that lives in South Dakota were visiting. We had sweet corn with supper, and this was Kyle's first time eating it off the cob. I think last year he wasn't too interested in it. He loved it today!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
A Fun Sunday
The kids slept in today, which was so nice for a change! I think staying up late to watch the fireworks wore them out! After lunch, Jeff and I went golfing with Kelly and Kristi. Jeff is the only one who golfs, and he hasn't been in about 3 years, the rest of us, just handful in the last 10 years, so needless to say, we went more to socialize than to golf. We did have fun however. By about the 5th hole we were all getting better, or maybe we just thought we were after a few cold ones!
After golfing, we headed to Jeff's sister Melissa's home for supper. His sister and her family that lives in South Dakota were visiting. We had sweet corn with supper, and this was Kyle's first time eating it off the cob. I think last year he wasn't too interested in it. He loved it today!
We went to the park after supper and Kyle learned you could walk up the slide if you didn't have your shoes on! Oh boy, just what I didn't want him to learn!
After golfing, we headed to Jeff's sister Melissa's home for supper. His sister and her family that lives in South Dakota were visiting. We had sweet corn with supper, and this was Kyle's first time eating it off the cob. I think last year he wasn't too interested in it. He loved it today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment