Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Three Amigos

Since I am not watching Gavin anymore, sob, sob, cry, cry :( we have a new set of three amigos, Brock, Brittany and Kyle. Poor Britt, she is going to have to be one tough little girl to keep up with the boys! She looks like she is about to try in this picture! Now I think she is a little scared. They both go at her at the same time to give her kisses and get in her face. Needless to say, she is never left alone with those two!
Kyle and Brock were playing sidewalk chalk and we have some chalk stampers that are yellow and blue. Some how Brock ended up with yellow in his hair, I assume from the stamper. Now I wonder if Brock did it to himself or if Kyle did it to him.....I think I know the answer, am I am sure you can all guess too!

1 comment:

Uncle Ben said...

I'm guessing she'll grow up tough like her mom. Lord knows Jim, Kent and i never picked on her.