Friday, July 10, 2009
I drink it mom!
Today I was outside visiting with the neighbor, Melissa, when I realized I had not seen Kyle for a while, so I yelled inside the door to see if he was there and I heard him in the kitchen saying "I drink it mom". So I walked in and he had four gallons of milk and juice on the floor, with the lids off them all taking drinks from them. It was amazing there wasn't milk and juice all over the floor. Luckily they were all about empty! That boy! I was laughing so hard I yelled for Melissa to come see. She got a kick out of it! And if you were wondering why I would have 4 gallons half full in my fridge.....well one was orange juice, one was whole milk that Kyle and Brock drink, and the other two were milk. Mom and dad left for vacation today and she had some milk left over so she gave me it to use. Usually I don't have 4 gallons open at once! I wish I would have gotten a picture, but I was wanted to get the lids on everything before I had a huge mess on my floor I just swept and mopped the day before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment