Friday, July 3, 2009

T.G.I.F.

We have had a busy week and I am glad the weekend is here. We were at the ball park three nights, got a new nephew/cousin, and started back watching Brock and Brittany. Plus we made it to the pool, cleaned the entire basement thoroughly (the kids found ants!), and made a quick trip to Sioux City, oh and I even had a mole removed, don't worry, it was nothing. Needless to say, glad it's Friday!
Unfortunately for Kristi, she had to go back to work on Wednesday, but fortunately for the kiddos, they get to come play at Aunt Korrie's! Kayden loved to hold Brittany and make her smile at her! Jack even wanted to hold her, I love the look on Brittany's face! You can't see it well, but it looks like her eyes are going to pop out of her head! Brittany has been very easy to take care of, she is a good baby! I did discover after Wednesday however that I can not hold her all day, I get nothing done and then am up all night trying to catch up. I did better on Thursday putting her down, especially when she is sleeping!
Kyle and Brock were right back at it, playing hard and picking on each other! Got this one of Kyle sitting on Brock, but don't worry, Brock got him back! They really do play well together, most of the time! As you can tell, we keep busy, but wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: