Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's make a mess!

I told the boys I was going to go make lunch and to just watch tv and I'll be right back. Ha! Like I thought they would really listen! Instead I heard them giggling and knew they were up to something. We have about 10 packages of flash cards the kids like to do, well they were all dumped out, along with everything else on the shelves! They were having a ball rolling in the cards, then walking on them and slipping and falling! So I snapped a picture, helped them clean it us (I did most of the cleaning up however!) and went back into the kitchen Then I hear Kyle yelling at me. So I walk around the corner and they have climbed up onto the bookshelf and were sitting on top of all the puzzles. I knew Kyle could do this, but didn't know Brock could! Oh great! Usually Kyle stands up and swings the lights above him, but I got them down before they could!
Brock not too sure about being so high up, he wanted down right away! Maybe he won't do this again, but unfortunately I know one little boy who will!

Video I caught of them. I love at the end when Kyle says Jack will have to clean it up, then Brock yells...JACK! So cute! Jack wasn't even home however when they did this!

No comments: